Making The Most Of Your Space
Everybody needs space
Most kids find that they need some space and time of their own, whether that's:
- playing on your own without having to share
- having activities that are just for for you
- just a space to sit and read or think on your own
- a place to keep private stuff or special things
- a bedroom or part of a room that is yours
In your own space you can just be yourself, rather than who you think others expect you to be. You don't have to be on your best behaviour when it's just you! Having a space of your own also means that you get to choose what is important to you, how you want to express yourself, how you manage your things and how you spend your time.
Different people have different needs for space. Some like a lot of space and time for themselves and others are quite happy to have very little. What about you? Are you someone who needs a lot or a little space or something in between?