Kids Helpline is a service of BoysTown. BoysTown is an incorporated company managed by a board of directors on behalf of the De La Salle brothers.
The Board is responsible for the strategic direction and governance of BoysTown.
During 2009 there were eight non-executive directors. Each director offers a range of skills and experience that benefits BoysTown.
Following is a list of our current Board members:
- Br Ambrose Payne, fsc AO, MA, MEd, Chair
- Naida Haxton, AM, BA/LLB, GDipProfEt, ATCL
- Michael Fairweather AM, RFD, BAppSc (Rural Tech), GradDip Teach, GradDip Strategic Studies
- Br Chris Gorringe, fsc, BAHons, Dip Ed, GradDip(Theol), PhD
- Peter Ffrench, BSocWk, GradDipBus, FAICD, FAMI
- Gerry Lambert BComm (Hons), CPA, MAICD
- John Williamson BA/LLB, FCIS, FAusIMM, MAICD
- Br Denis Loft BA (Maths and Physics), BSocWk (UPNG), Paul Harris Fellow
- Mr John (Jack) Firman BE (Civil)